The Tactical Edge Grunt was a direct result of countless hours of real time feedback and R&D from our engineers and Active Duty Special Forces Operators. The results, one of the lightest, most durable carbines on the Earth. We set out to make a rifle that can be blown up, thrown out a 2 story window, drug behind a car, etc. and still function perfectly. It features our Nitride bolt carrier group, 13" WRS-ALPHA MLOK rail, Enhanced MILSPEC trigger, QD end plate, Magpul SL-K stock and more. This is the carbine you want, PERIOD
Shipped in Corrugated box.
*** MIL/LEO/First Responder discount available, email for pricing! ***
View Rifle Manual HERE
- Lower Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum Precision machined to mil spec standards, Type III Hard Anodize finish for durability
- Upper Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, Precision machined with T-marks to mil spec standards, Type III Hard Anodize finish for durability
- Stock: Magpul SL-K
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Mil-Spec Trigger
- Bolt Carrier Group: Machined from the correct Mil-Spec, Nitride, 9310 steel, shot peened for increased strength, includes tool steel machined extractor and ejector, Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, and is HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- Rail: 13" WRS-ALPHA MLOK Rail
- Barrel: 13.7" pinned and welded to make 16" legal
- Muzzle Device: MOD1 Enhanced Compensator
- Lower Receiver Extension: MIL-SPEC 6 position extension with QD latch plate.
- Safety Selector: Mil-Spec
- Trigger Guard: WARFIGHTER Billet
- Magazine: Duramag