The Metal Mulisha TROOPER Rifle is a collaboration with The Tactical Edge bringing you one of the lightest, most durable carbines on the Earth. We set out to make a rifle that can be blown up, thrown out a 2 story window, drug behind a car, etc. and still function perfectly. It features a Metal Mulisha Armed Society Nitride bolt carrier group, 13" Metal Mulisha TROOPER MLOK rail, Enhanced MILSPEC trigger, QD end plate, Magpul SL-K stock and more. This is the carbine you want, PERIOD. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity signed by Brian Deegan and Larry Linkogle
** LIMITED RUN ** ONLY 250 RIFLES OF THIS DESIGN
Shipped in lockable hard case.
- Lower Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum Precision machined to mil spec standards, Type III Hard Anodize finish for durability
- Upper Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, Precision machined with T-marks to mil spec standards, Type III Hard Anodize finish for durability
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Mil-Spec Trigger
- Bolt Carrier Group: Machined from the correct Mil-Spec, Nitride, 9310 steel, shot peened for increased strength, includes tool steel machined extractor and ejector, Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, and is HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- Rail: 13" MMAS TROOPER MLOK Rail
- Barrel: 13.7" 4150 CroMo midlength 1/7 5.56 barrel pinned and welded to make 16" legal
- Muzzle Device: MOD1 Enhanced Compensator
- Lower Receiver Extension: MIL-SPEC 6 position extension with QD latch plate.
- Safety Selector: Mil-Spec
- Trigger Guard: Billet
- Magazine: 30rd Metal Mulisha Armed Society Magpul PMAG
- Stock: Magpul SL-K