The ALL-NEW BAER-15 rifle was designed by Army Special Forces Veteran Drew Estell. The BAER-15 rifle is features a Dead Air 3-prong flash hider, B5 Bravo Stock, Hyper Fire EDT DM trigger, a 12.7” MLOK rail, Talon Ambi-safety, with a 14.5” barrel pin and welded to make 16” legal.
This rifle is being released in small batches, and only 20 are available in the first release so grab yours before they go!
All rifles ship with a dust proof hard case that can be locked with a padlock.
- Lower Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum Precision machined to mil spec standards, Cerakote Smoke
- Upper Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, Cerakote Smoke
- Stock: B5 Bravo
- Fire Control Group: Hyper Fire EDT DM
- Bolt Carrier Group: Machined from the correct Mil-Spec, Nitride, 9310 steel, shot peened for increased strength, includes tool steel machined extractor and ejector, Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, and is HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- Rail: 12.7" MLOK
- Barrel: 14.5" pinned and welded to make 16" legal
- Muzzle Device: Dead Air 3-Prong Flash Hider
- Lower Receiver Extension: MIL-SPEC 6 position extension with QD latch plate.
- Safety Selector: Talon Ambi
- Trigger Guard: WARFIGHTER Billet
- Magazine: Magpul PMAG
- Case: Dust proof hard case that can be locked with a padlock.