The Tactical Edge WARFIGHTER was a direct result of countless hours of real time feedback and R&D from our engineers and Active Duty Special Forces Operators. The results, one of the lightest, most durable SBRs on the Earth. We set out to make a rifle that can be blown up, thrown out a 2 story window, drug behind a car, etc. and still function perfectly. It features our nitride bolt carrier group, WRS10 rail, Enhanced MIL-SPEC trigger, ambi-safety selector, A2 flash hider, QD end plate, B5 stock and more. This is the SBR you want, PERIOD.
** ALL NFA RULES APPLY LEAD TIMES WILL BE EXTENDED
All rifles ship with a dust proof hard case that can be locked with a padlock.
*** MIL/LEO/First Responder discount available, email for pricing! ***
View Rifle Manual HERE
- Lower Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum Precision machined to mil spec standards, Type III Hard Anodize finish for durability
- Upper Receiver: Made from forged 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, Precision machined with T-marks to mil spec standards, Type III Hard Anodize finish for durability
- Stock: B5 Stock
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Mil-Spec
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec 9310 steel, nitride coated and shot peened for increased strength, includes tool steel machined extractor and ejector, T.E.A Extractor Spring, and is HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected).
- Rail: Our WRS10 (WARFIGHTER Rail System) is made from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum, precision machined to MIL-SPEC standards, type III hard anodized and has 4 QD sling mounts.
- Barrel: 10.5" 300BLK M4 profile barrel, pistol length gas system, 1:7 twist, fully machined with extension, M4 feed ramps, 41V50, Nitride bore and chamber for optimum performance, accuracy and durability.
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Lower Receiver Extension: MIL-SPEC 6 position extension with QD latch plate.
- Safety Selector: Talon Ambi-safety selector
- Trigger Guard: WARFIGHTER Billet
- Magazine: Magpul PMAG
- Case: Dust proof hard case that can be locked with a padlock.